Tuesday 19 July 2016

Two Months in China



2 Months down!

 So after two months of being in China I must say life here is still pretty good, normal ups and down but can't really complain.

Meeting some new foreigners/expats from time to time, and also making some new Chinese friends who are helping learn the language in exchange for helping them with English. One of the best deals I've gotten in China so far next to my gym membership!
I still say for anyone wanting to get into teaching English in foreign country and you are okay with the occasional or major in your face culture shocks, then China is the place for you. This is from people I have met in Harbin and people from other cities in China I have conversed with during my time in China so far.

The sun setting over river in Hulan, Harbin & sun down at Songhua river



Also was informed by someone I met here who is from Russia about a few different restaurants which are all you eat, a few good places for a nice prime steak and some beers/drinks to try during my time in Harbin. For anyone who knows me well, knows I like to eat and a good steak! For example my steak I ate at the Porsche Museum last year. It was around 38oz 40oz I think and hit the spot perfectly!

Still to come proof of the Walmart and the Beer festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment