Thursday 14 April 2016

Work Visa & Invitation Letter to China

Work Visa & Invitation Letter: China


As some of you may have seen on my Instagram page, I have finally received my invitation letter to begin Teaching in China for the next year. This will be a rewarding experience to learn first hand about Chinese culture, also alongside of that I will be sharing my knowledge of the English language with young children in elementary school. Helping them gain a better understanding of the language and providing them with the opportunity to help out their community, city, country and most of all their family because the English language is a universal tool that can benefit anybody with dreams of going abroad for work, school or travel.

During my stay in China I will be posting regular updates on new customs and simply daily life in the city I will be living in. Also life in each city I am able to visit during my stay in China for the next year. Although I will be living alone and abroad for the next year I actually have friends who live in the country and also a friend in Hong Kong.

Cities I hope to be visiting will be Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin & Guangzhou. So please stay tuned for more updates here and also on my;

No comments:

Post a Comment