Saturday 23 April 2016

Working Visa √, Next the Flight


Finally my work visa has been fully processed and picked up as of 04/21/16. Next step on my list to check flights going to my city in China that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money, and from that send a copy of my flight plan to my employer in China so that they can meet me at the airport and bring me to my temporary residence until my permanent residence is ready for me to move into.

There is someone I must thank for all this especially the motivation to take such a large step in my life. Her name is Kaila and she also has a travel blog called Restless Feet you must check out. She was previously at the same school that I am going to and has since returned home to Toronto about two weeks ago, and has told me good things about this country. Simply interacting with her from time to time online and watching her YouTube channel it helped me gain the perspective needed to make this big decision to fly half way around the world to not only start a new chapter in my life but, to also help make a difference in the world plus some good travel destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment